ROSY PUBLIC GROUP OF INSTITUTION
The school Prospectus and admission form are available from the school office in the month of March, April and June for the ensuing year. No System of registration a year or more in advance is in existence in the school.
Admission tests are normally held in the month of March & June.
A Registration Fee is payable with the submission of the registration form for admission per student. This fee is non refundable and non- adjustable. The payment of the fee does not guarantee admission into the school. The admission can be sought after qualifying the admission test. Admission will be considered on production of following documents:- A student name and date of birth, as recorded in the transfer certificate are official and legal and may not be changed subsequently by the school authority.
Proof of Date of Birth Latest Progress report card of the student. Transfer Certificate.Adhaar Card If any of student, fails to return to school after any vacation within three days of the official date of opening without certified intimation to and written permission of the principal, his/her name will be stuck off from the school rolls.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT & IMPOSING FINE ON LATE PAYMENT
1. Please pay the fee quartarly if convenient.
2. Monthly fees should be paid upto 15th of the same month.
3. There is no fine if fee is paid upto 15th of the same month.
4. From 16th to 20th of the same month fine Rs.50/-(Fifty) will be charged.
5. From 21st to 25th of the same month Rs. 100.00/-(One Hundred) will be charged as fine.
6. After 25th of the month name will stuck off from the Roll & Process of re-admission will start thereafter
7. We accept fees by DebitCard/ Credit Care, Cheque, Demand Draft, Electronic Transfer (RTGS).