ROSY PUBLIC GROUP OF INSTITUTION
1. If a child is to be withdrawn from shcool, parents are requested to gibe one calendar month's notice in written, failing which, one month's fee will be charged in lieu there of.Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of government or militrary personnel.
2. Those who leave the school in May shall have to pay the fees upto the month of June.
3. Transfer Certificate will not be issued untill all dues are settled.
4. A student can be asked to leave the school at the discretion of the principal on anyone of the following grounds:
(b)Unsatisfactory progress in student.
(c)Detention / repeated in a class.
RULES AND REGULATIONS IN CASE OF ANBSENCE & WITHDRAWALS
ABSENCE:1. 75% of attendance is compulsory for all students for appearing in the final examination held at the end of each academic year.
2. Repeated absence without information from parents/guardians for more than five consecutive days, renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re- admission may be granted only on the payment of fresh admission fee, at the discretion of the school Administration.
3. No leave of absence is granted except on an application from parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
4. A student rejoining school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease, should produce doctor’s certificate of Fitness.